A payday loan, also known as a payday advance, is a short term loan secured against a future paycheck. To receive a payday loan, you must provide proof of current employment and documented history of ongoing pay from your employer. Pay stubs are most commonly used to fulfill this need. Payday loans are one of the most common loan types available at our Texas pawn stores.
How can I get a payday loan?
Come into one of our Texas payday lender stores and see if you qualify. The payday advance application process is simple, but you must bring in the necessary documents to qualify. View all of our National Pawn & Jewelry locations to apply for a payday advance today. Our staff members can help you fill out the paperwork if you need, and answer any questions that you may have.
Payday Loan Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a payday loan in Texas
- A valid identification card, such a license or passport
- Proof of current employment and demonstrated regular income
Payday Advance Benefits
- Quick Cash – get the money you need when you are short on cash and looking for something to hold you over until your next pay check. Payday advances help in emergency situations or when unexpected expenses come about, such as medical bills.
- No need for bank over drafts – if you are low on cash and unsure about whether paying your bills will put you in over draft, payday loans are a great way to avoid any overdraft or late fees, which may come at a much higher than repaying your payday advance loan balance.
- No need for good credit – if you have no credit or even bad credit, you can still qualify for a payday loan. National Pawn & Jewelry does not require you to pass a credit check to get a payday advance.
You may contact any of our payday lenders if you have questions. Getting a payday advance is easy, secure, and private. Our payday lenders ensure the confidentiality of all transactions.
A title loan, also referred to as a title pawn is a short term loan in which the borrower uses their car title to get a loan. At National Pawn & Jewelry, you don’t have to surrender your car; all you need to do is leave your car title as collateral for your loan. That means you can keep driving your car and get the quick cash you need. Title loans are often of moderate to high sums of money, but the loan offer amount depends on a number of factors, including the value of your vehicle. Title loan requirements and regulations vary by location as loan laws are different in each state. In general, getting a loan is fast and easy – especially when you come into any of our Texas locations to complete your transaction.
There are several advantages to getting a title loan over other loan methods:
- Fast Cash without Hassle: A fast practical way to get the fast cash you need. It takes time to apply for traditional bank loans, and not everyone can qualify. Texas doesn’t require a lot of paperwork and it’s confidential.
- Loan Financing: Loans allow for flexible financing options. You may be eligible for a loan renewal or loan extension. Ask a National Pawn & Jewelry broker near you for details.
- No credit or cad credit is accepted: If you have less than perfect credit or no credit at all, you can still qualify for a loan. Our loans are based on the value of the vehicle utilized as collateral and your ability to repay the amount agreed upon, plus any interest fees. You will never have to worry about getting a credit check at any of our Texas pawn loan locations.
- Keep your Car: You have full control over your personal property. Pawnbrokers will ensure the security and safekeeping of your car title and private information until you are ready to claim your title back and pay your loan balance.
How to Get a Title Loan
To initiate a Texas loan, bring in any of our accepted items and apply at any of our convenient area locations around Austin and Central Texas, and apply for free.
Our pawnbrokers want to help you with your needs. They will appraise your vehicle as honestly as possible to get you top dollar for your loan. The pawnbrokers will appraise your vehicle based on condition, market value, year of manufacture. The title loan amount you are offered will be a percentage of your car’s resell value, as determined by the pawnbroker.
Title Loan Requirements
Proper documentation is required per all federal, state, and local laws. The vehicle title must be in the name of the person applying for the loan. Please bring the following paperwork with you when you come into any of our Texas title pawn locations:
- The vehicle
- A state issued identification card (license or U.S. passport can be used)
- Proof of income
- Insurance information
- Vehicle registration
If you are unsure about what your loan offer may be or if you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our pawnbroker professionals.
National Pawn & Jewelry accepts a variety of cars, vehicles and boats for a title loan, including:
- Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV)
The amount you are offered is based on a percentage of what the broker can realistically expect to make if reselling the vehicle. Your vehicle or boat will be appraised based on the same principles as our pawn loans: condition, age, functionality and market value are contributing factors.