A payday loan, also known as a payday advance, is a short term loan secured against a future paycheck. To receive a payday loan, you must provide proof of current employment and documented history of ongoing pay from your employer. Pay stubs are most commonly used to fulfill this need. Payday loans are one of the most common loan types available at our Texas pawn stores.
How can I get a payday loan?
Come into one of our Texas payday lender stores and see if you qualify. The payday advance application process is simple, but you must bring in the necessary documents to qualify. View all of our National Pawn & Jewelry locations to apply for a payday advance today. Our staff members can help you fill out the paperwork if you need, and answer any questions that you may have.
Payday Loan Requirements
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply for a payday loan in Texas
- A valid identification card, such a license or passport
- Proof of current employment and demonstrated regular income
Payday Advance Benefits
- Quick Cash – get the money you need when you are short on cash and looking for something to hold you over until your next pay check. Payday advances help in emergency situations or when unexpected expenses come about, such as medical bills.
- No need for bank over drafts – if you are low on cash and unsure about whether paying your bills will put you in over draft, payday loans are a great way to avoid any overdraft or late fees, which may come at a much higher than repaying your payday advance loan balance.
- No need for good credit – if you have no credit or even bad credit, you can still qualify for a payday loan. National Pawn & Jewelry does not require you to pass a credit check to get a payday advance.
You may contact any of our payday lenders if you have questions. Getting a payday advance is easy, secure, and private. Our payday lenders ensure the confidentiality of all transactions.